Monday, June 4, 2012

Stage Beauty

I created this ATC for Alpha Stamps.  I started by using a background paper from the Timeless Pad, I then layered on the chandelier image from the Square Shrine Opera House Collage Sheet.  I then added the image from the Sepia Beauties College Sheet and attached a scrap piece of lace.  Next I added the curtain from the Red Slide Mailer Curtains Collage Sheet using foam mounting tape to give a little depth and wrapped the extra to the back of the ATC.  I then began to embellish using the 3 Tiny Brass Leaves.  I cut the loop off and overlapped two leaves to create a hair comb.  I then used filigree drops from my stash and glued the 3mm pearls to hide the loops.  I then created a floral bouquet using the Mini Calla Lilies, Tiny Burgundy Roses, and the silk ribbons.  I then added some stick flowers and the mother of pearl button from the Jolee's French General Mother of Pearl Notion Kit, which I purchased at Micheal's.   I then needed to create some balance to the bouquet so I created a filigree piece from left over pieces of filigree that I cut apart from another project and attached them to the top left. 

Alpha Stamps products used in this project:

Sepia Beauties Collage Sheet
Red Slide Mailer Curtains
Square Shrine Opera House
Timeless Paper Pad
3 Tiny Brass Leaves
Mini Calla Lilies
Tiny Burgundy Roses
1/4 Inch Silk Ribbons - Dark Red
1/4 Inch Silk Ribbons - Dusty Pink
3mm Pearl Beads
 

No comments:

Post a Comment